Millennial and Gen-Z auto insurance consumers returning to traditional personalized shopping experience offered by independent local insurance agents.
SACRAMENTO, CA, UNITED STATES, Nov. 22, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ — InsureKick, an information resource for auto and home insurance consumers, today published a study analyzing local insurance agents and their return to prominence within the digital personal care market. finance.
Local insurance agents are demanding returns as auto insurance companies continue to raise insurance premiums. As inflationary pressures squeeze consumers’ discretionary income during the holiday season, amid growing recessionary sentiment, millions of auto insurance policyholders are being displaced and pushed into the market. As a multi-generational cohort, consumers are looking for a trusted and personalized auto insurance shopping experience.
Overview of the study of local insurance agents:
– Rising auto insurance rates at major direct-to-consumer and captive carriers are pushing millions of consumers into the marketplace. Auto insurance premiums continue to rise, outpacing inflation with a 12.9% increase over the previous 12 months.
– Direct-to-consumer auto carriers are pushing auto insurance consumers into the market with significant rate increases due to post-pandemic claims and inflationary price effects.
– Value over Hype: Service and value from local insurance agents continue to outperform over-hyped insurance technologies.
– Younger generations of Millennial and Gen-Z auto insurance buyers returning to traditional personalized experience offered by independent local agents. Auto insurance buyers seek trust-based advisor relationships with local insurance agents.
– Auto insurance is expected to remain a disjointed market for the next decade. Direct-to-consumer and captive carriers are not incentivized or motivated to commoditize rates, brands and market share with next-generation insurance technologies.
For the full investigation: https://insurekick.com/find-best-car-insurance-agent-home-insurance-broker
InsureKick.com provides unbiased information and insights for insurance consumers researching and shopping for auto insurance, homeowners insurance and life insurance. InsureKick helps consumers find the best local insurance agents and quickly compare insurance rates online.
email us here