- Where to find Anjanath’s Robe
- What is the anjanath robe used for?
Veterans monster hunter are well aware of how much crafting and upgrading goes on in games. This is a system that many players adore, and Monster Hunter Rise: Dawn will bring it back to full strength with a plethora of new monsters to fight, defeat and collect crafting materials.
One example of numerous new materials is Robe of Anjanath. This item is used to craft the Anjanath X Coil from the Anjanath Armor X set, as well as upgrade countless weapons. Despite many uses, the Anjanath Robe has a very low chance of being obtained while hunting Anjanath. This guide will help players increase their chances of getting the mantle.
Fight with Anjanat
Like many other robes in Monster Hunter Rise: DawnRobe of Anjanath can be found when meeting with Master rank Anjanat. It will not be difficult to fight this beast Monster Hunter: Uprising players, and those who are not familiar with the furry tyrannosaurus, should remember the following tips:
- Expect fire and wear fireproof armor accordingly.
- If set on fire, roll until the Fire Rot status is gone.
- Weapons that use the elements of Water and Ice are Anjanath’s weakness.
- Weapons that use the elements of Fire and Dragon will not be very effective.
- Give preference to blows to the face and wings of Anjanath when he gets them.
- Use this guide for more detailed strategies on how to defeat this fearsome monster.
Where to find Anjanath’s Robe
While simply fighting an anjanat and cutting him to pieces is the most obvious way to get the robe, the most reliable sources are the following:
- After unlocking Anomaly Research at Master Rank 10, you can get the Robe of Anjanath. buy from Bahari at the Anomaly Research Lab for 150 investigation coins.
- The capture of anjanath has 3% a chance to get Anjanath’s mantle on the “quest completed” screen.
- Cutting off Anjanath’s tail and cutting it into pieces is of great importance. 3% a chance to get a mantle.
- Anjanath’s murder has 2% a chance to get a mantle on the “quest completed” screen.
- Killing and cutting the body of Anjanath 2% a chance to get a mantle.
- Crush Anjanath’s head during a fight 2% the likelihood that he will drop the mantle.
- Anjanat has one% the chance of dropping a mantle during a normal battle. Pick up whatever comes off of them.
What is the anjanath robe used for?
Monster Hunter Rise: Dawn now available for Nintendo Switch and PC.
MORE: Complete Monster Hunter Rise Guide